Student Alumni Leadership Banquet 2013
Outstanding Leadership Award by Dana Inman, Student Alumni Association
• This award was created to honor a student at Indiana Wesleyan University who has shown the character and qualities of a leader on campus. Our goal was to select the most effective and active leader at our University.
• Junior or Senior full-time student at Indiana Wesleyan University
• G.P.A. of at least a 3.0
• Holds a leadership position within Indiana Wesleyan University
• Character and leadership reflects that of Indiana Wesleyan University mission statement
• Has clearly demonstrated Christian leadership in their particular field that has lead to both a measurable and spiritual growth in their organization
• Known for going out of the way to equip, develop, and help the people around them
• Desire to continue Christian leadership after graduation
• Involved in at least one extracurricular activity
• Tracy Helmus
• Jessica Vandewarker
• Bethany Bell
• Marissa Witchger
• Tom Vankley
• Community Coordinator in Residence Life, currently in the South (female) Townhouses
• She has also received the ROLLO award from Residence Life two times for her work with desk workers and with helping to plan events. This award stands for outstanding work fulfilling the programming objectives of Residence Life.
• After she graduates in April, she is going to India for 8.5 weeks (June and July and into August) to work with an organization that ministers to Devadasis (Hindu temple prostitutes) and their children! After that, she will be looking for job opportunities with a social justice organization.