The following is a service announcement to Liberty Mutual Insurance subscribers from Dennis Goebel, Vice President, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
Liberty Mutual FuelIQ App
Liberty Mutual is proud to partner with the Indiana Wesleyan University Alumni Association to provide you
with relevant auto and home safety tips for the way you live today.
Our mobile app helps you determine how fuel‐efficient your driving habits are.
Liberty Mutual Insurance is committed to providing quality auto and home coverage that provides peace of
mind. We understand that nowadays mobile technology plays a more important role in the lives of our
customers, so we strive to keep you empowered and informed via innovative apps.
Our latest app, FuelIQTM, scores the fuel efficiency of your trips and provides you with tips to help improve it.
Whenever you are about to go on a drive, the app can be set to automatically or manually record your trip and
then provide you with a fuel efficiency score when you are finished. FuelIQ scores range from 0 to 100 — the
more fuel‐efficient your driving is, the higher your score will be!
The features of Liberty Mutual FuelIQ include:
– Measure the fuel efficiency of your driving style by using the GPS device within your phone
– Keep a history of your best score, average score, and last five individual trips so you can compare your
scores over time
– Provide tips based on where you can improve the fuel efficiency of your driving style
– View your trips on a map within the application
– Easily contact Liberty Mutual with any questions you may have
Bear in mind, you do not need an auto insurance policy with Liberty Mutual to use FuelIQ. If you are a Liberty
Mutual customer, your score will not impact your insurance rate, and Liberty Mutual won’t collect your
Coverage underwritten and provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley
Street, Boston, MA 02116. ©2014 Liberty Mutual Insurance